Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Good News! : This Blog Listed in the Printed Media

This September, a Japanese publisher called Gakken released “The Guide of Top 200 Blogs”, and my blog is listed in this book. The contents of my English and Japanese blogs are almost the same. Gakken is a well-known publisher in education.

Instead of reporting daily news, I try to present my own viewpoints and analysis from long-term perspectives. Also, I try to advocate pro-American and liberal imperialist viewpoints in my blog. I hope these efforts could have been of some help for readers to reconsider global affairs.

I would like to improve the quality of this blog, and show lucid messages for the future.

Shah Alexander

4 comments:

LA Sunset said...

Congratulations Shah.

Σ. Alexander said...

Thank you. I would like to make it much better.

Always On Watch said...

Shah,
Well done!

Σ. Alexander said...

Thank you. I am glad that Gakken listed this blog. There are more popular blogs on politics and international affairs.

It was fortunate that this blog satisfied their standard.